TOPLESS ROBOTS AND MUSCLE CARS

Found another one!

Topless Robot featured my "Mustache Rides" t-shirt in
Geek Apparel of the Week! Thanks Topless Robot! If you'd
like to check out the blog, here it is:

www.toplessrobot.com

(my direct link no longer works..oh well.)

In other news, the painting I sent to "FEED the Fundraiser" in San Francisco apparently did well. I was informed that it was, quote, "The first to go." WOO HOO! I hope with all my heart it went home with a very loving owner, because, well, it was made with nothing but love....and rhinestones!

Tomorrow is one of my very favorite NYC happenings..The Rumblers show! Rockabilly goodness with all kinds of hot rods and muscle cars under the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway! I will definitely be going to that, and taking all kinds of photos...You really haven't lived until you see gigantic flames shooting out of the tailpipe of an old rusty Ford pick-up! Get your bobby socks and your greasy pompadour and let's GO!!

LOOKIE! I GOT TO SIT IN THIS SWEET LITTLE HOOPTIE!

*photo by Mike Shapiro*

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment