PILGRIM'S PROGRESS

Good morning, jive turkeys!

It's a lovely Thanksgiving Eve here in NYC... Most people are out of town, which is just the way I like it! I'm not big on holidays, or holiday decorations for that matter, but walking to the train this morning, I saw one of the most brilliant window decorations I've ever seen. Why change them every few weeks when you can combine them all into one? YES! Finally, its "Skeleton Santa Holding a Gourd". Genius. (the pic isn't the greatest, but you get the idea.) It's things like this that make me happy to be alive:



Now on to business...
Joannarchy.com on Etsy sales have been steadily awesome! International sales are at an all-time high, and much like David Hasselhoff, I seem to be quite popular in Germany! I've just received a fresh batch of Android Love tees, hot off the presses, ready for BLACK FRIDAY, and the newcomer, CYBER MONDAY. (which I think is hysterical.) Get them quick if you want them for Christmas, as I will be advertising up the wazoo!! (and the shop will be on hiatus beginning Dec. 22nd. until Jan. 2nd.)

International orders ready to embark on their treacherous journey:


The TOP SECRET project is coming along nicely, and I am bursting at the seams to complete it. Thanksgiving is really usurping all of my freetime this weekend,and as usual, my projects have to take the backseat. Bah Humbug! Until I have a few solid hours to work on this baby and post pics of its completion, here is a tiny teaser... I dare say it will be DIABOLICAL!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

The Exclusive Sneak Peek:



Well, until next time!

And Happy Thanksgiving er, whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the Etsy store is selling your hot lootz -- total radsauce! And I love your holiday photo. I saw some mannequins in Seattle that were dressed in candy clothes and it gave me such a smile; posted a pic on the blog. I felt the same feeling of wow, it feels good to be alive. Or damn, it feels good to be a gangsta. Either/or.

    ReplyDelete