PAINTING FOR "FEED"

Hello!

I just recently cleared all of my news entries, and starting fresh! So summertime is finally getting hot here in NYC, and instead of taking a beautiful vacation to some exotic locale, I'm deciding to stay here, and make some art..hooray! I'm very excited to be participating in a fundraiser for my friends Dottie Lux and Val Killmore, to raise money to develop their in-the-works
film: "*Feed*". The film is a "savory, sensual, slasher, love story" with gruesome undertones...They were approached by a producer to develop a short film into a feature length,and they need funds! So currently, I'm working on a painting to donate to their live auction, with hopes that it will actually generate some dollars for a great cause. For more information about LuxKillmore productions, check it out:

http://www.luxkillmore.com

I may post an image of the finished piece, and will let you know how much it fetches!

TTYL,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment